Jun 30, 2008

Ben & Katie's Wedding

This weekend, we went to the wedding of our friends Ben and Katie Schmidt. It was beautiful and we had so much fun! The reception was at an art gallery, perfect with hors d'oeuvres and raspberry-lemonade fountains. We also had so much fun catching up with old friends - it was almost like a mini college reunion!
.
I have to admit, we had a rough start to the night. I not only underestimated how long it would take us to get there and rushed in right before the wedding party (I think the processional music had already started!), but forgot the wedding present and our camera was low on batteries. Thankfully, Kyle was a hero and rushed home before the reception to get the gift...and the camera charger. And, I'm told at least 10 people came into the ceremony after us even (phew)!
Here are just a few snapshots of the night.
.
Drew, Kyle, and Mark - aka the three musketeers!

Abby, Jess, and I.


Mark and Kelly.

Abby and Andy (the happy couple is still happy! I'm so proud!)

Nate & Natalie.


1 comments:

brianna gray said...

Is that Katie Leafblad? I know her from Bethel! Crazy! Looks like a beautiful wedding! Where was it?

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com