Oct 24, 2009

Crockpot Salsa Chicken

Because this is literally one of the easiest things to make, I thought I would share my shredded salsa chicken recipe. This chicken is great for tacos, enchiladas, salads, soups, you name it. And it takes no effort. The name pretty much says it all.

Make sure you dust off your crockpot!

Chair 055

Ingredients:
2-3 chicken breasts, seasoned (I like Goya's adobo, but salt works too)
1 cup salsa

Directions:
Put chicken breasts (whole) in crockpot with salsa. Cook on medium for a few hours until chicken is cooked through. Shred chicken with fork, and let cook for another half hour or so with remaining liquid (that will be in the bottom of the crockpot).

Ta da!

Chair 055

Less time in the kitchen = more time playing with these cute legs.

Chair 058

4 comments:

Seven Together said...

Target brand diapers! :) Love 'em! The chicken sounds good and easy too. Thanks for sharing!

Mandi said...

Delish! I do a similar recipe, but instead of salsa, I use a can of Ro-Tel tomatoes and a packet of taco seasoning! I've used it for chicken tacos and enchiladas! Mmmmm...

Cindy said...

I want those legs!

Candy @ Mommypalooza said...

I make this all the time and just season my own chicken breasts with a bit of garlic powder, onion powder, and ground cumin and agree...it is delish!! So easy and good. Love the baby legs...and my almost 6-month old is in up&up diapers too! :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com