Aug 13, 2009

Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes!


I made these for Callie's birthday party. So easy, just pour the batter into the ice cream cones then bake as usual. I made Funfetti because it's a family favorite, but you can make them with any kind of batter. If I would have had chocolate chips in the house, I may have thrown a few in the bottom just for fun.

I can't take credit for this idea...I owe my mom. She used to make "healthy muffins" in ice cream cones when I was little. That way, it was more fun for the kids to eat healthy food. Pretty sneaky! I'm sure I'll do the same thing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Mom made these EVERY year for my birthday! They were so fun, and I can't wait to make them for our kids! I didn't know that other people knew about these. :)
-Beth

Kiki said...

1. Did Callie get to eat one?

2. Will you celebrate all 6 month birthdays? Like 18 months, 30 months etc?

So cute. I need to try those sometime!

nick&abby said...

my mom totally made these for us every year too! I completely forgot about them...but they were super yummy

Carry Grace said...

These are adorable! My 4 year old is going to think that I am awesome when I make these.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com