Jun 27, 2008

Summer Projects

I've been feeling motivated lately to decorate the outside of my house! This is something I haven't done much of in the past. I even had my first experience with potting flowers! I have killed pretty much every live plant I've tried to grow inside, so I asked the guy at the flower-mart to find me something that I can't kill! He suggested geraniums (I chose white) for the sun and impatiens (I chose red) for the shade. He said I should water them almost every day. Oh...maybe that's the secret!

Before:

After:

It's fun to see what a little bit of work can do! And we feel so patriotic with our American flag. Our backyard hill is over-grown with beautiful wild flowers. I thought they deserved a picture as well. I am in the process of painting our Adirondack chairs - another summer project I can soon check off my list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com