Mar 24, 2011

We're Ready...

I must have the best followers in the world...after three weeks with no posts, you haven't given up on me, have you?  I truly thank you for being patient with me.  I got an email from my mom yesterday letting me know that I need to update my family picture on my blog from a family of three to a family of four.  Oh, and the "about  me" still says I'm expecting (thankfully, that no longer is true).  So I apologize for the lack of posts these past few weeks.

I plan to be back soon with some fun ideas of things to do with toddlers around the house. And homemade pizza sauce. So I'll leave you with a picture of "Callie C" and "Clara Lu," and if there was a caption it would say, "we're ready for spring!"


1 comments:

Juliet Mock said...

Beautiful little girls!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com