Jun 20, 2010

♥ Not One But Three ♥





Aren't dads just the best?

Callie and I are so blessed to have not just one but three wonderful dads in our lives.  My husband Kyle is such a wonderful father.  Callie is truly the light of his life; we are so thankful that he loves us both so much!  Happy Father's Day, sweetie!  My dad, aka pops, is such a wonderful dad that I've been so blessed with...he's been not only an amazing father but now grandfather as well.  And Brian, my father-in-law, treats me like a daughter and loves me and Callie.  I couldn't ask for a better father-in-law.  We love all three of you so much!

Happy Father's Day! 























1 comments:

Whoopsie Daisy said...

Oh Nealy! I have to admit that for a few (short!) seconds I thought your post title was referring not to fathers, but about how many babies were coming in December! :) That would have been interesting!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com