Mar 9, 2010

Budget Decorating: {free} Printable Art!

Decorating a big house on a small budget is not an easy task.  I'm trying to go room-by-room, but then I get distracted and find myself suddenly working on three different projects at once!  

I just randomly discovered a great resource for budget decorating - free printable art at Vintage Printable!  Some may think printed "art" is not really "art," but it's cheap (free in fact), so it works for me!  The website is a little hard to search through, but there are a lot of great ideas for collages, just waiting to be discovered!  The pictures seem to have a large resolution size, so they print out as clear as your printer will allow.  I just copied and pasted mine into a word document to print. 

Have fun!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com