Nov 3, 2010

Really?

Would you ever guess that these kitchen pictures came from Ikea of all places?  

I have a love-hate relationship with Ikea...they have some cool stuff (and great prices), but most of it is a little too contemporary for my tastes.  However, this kitchen is just perfect!  Very cool; I love the dimension, interest, and layers of the room...something I am trying to get the look of in my own house but have a very long way to go (there is a fine line between this look and, well, clutter).  :)  






1 comments:

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

I love this kitchen too and I also have a love/hate relationship with Ikea. I do not have one near me, the closest one is 3 hours away. I went to their online store and ordered two handles for my kitchen...they were $6.99...SHIPPING $22.50! SHUT UP! I did not go forward! $22.50 to ship TWO kitchen handles, plus tax!....um noooooooo. SO, one day when I can get over to Atlanta, I will go in and buy them for $6.99 and tax. Sheesh!!

Lou Cinda ;)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com