Jun 8, 2009

Peonies




Steph took some beautiful pictures of Callie and I last week. I am in love with them! Steph is such a great photographer, don't you agree? She's due in about a month with her own baby girl!

I have to make an official apology, though, to the city of Wayzata for picking one of their peonies...

When I was pregnant, I saw a photo in people magazine of a mom and baby that I loved (it was Nichole Richie and Harlow). So I ripped it out and saved it so I could remember to get one taken when my baby was here, hence the "superman" pose pictures.

Thanks again, Steph! You're the best!

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Beautiful pics!

Lori said...

These are beautiful pictures! I have a bunch of peony(s) in my back yard, and this inspired me to try and take pictures of the girls with the flowers. Didn't go quite as well - too many bugs to start with, and no extra hands to do poses, so by the time I got the girls in a cute pose, they moved before I could get the camera in position... :(

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com