Jun 3, 2009

Informercials

Kiley just asked me if I have ever bought anything from an infomercial. My first thought about her question was, people who buy things off of infomercials are impulsive shoppers.

Then I realized.

I tried
Proactive face wash...

And
Windsor Pilates to try to get in shape before my wedding...

I use the Bare Minerals face make-up (which the foundation I do really like)...

And then there's the Slim in Six work-out I did for while...

The Wen hair care system, which I didn't like so I returned it for a refund...

And I tried those Debbie Meyer green bags that keep your vegetables fresh, but they were a gift so that doesn't count...

Okay, so what does this say about me???

Disclaimer: I'm really not an impulsive shopper at all. Seriously. I am quite selective about what I spend money on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com