So we planned the trip almost a year ago and didn't want to miss out, it's like a family tradition. It turned out that she did great and we felt safe the whole time (glad we weren't in a border town though)! Flying was easy because we had a direct flight and just gate-checked her stroller and carseat. She slept the whole flight and I fed her during take-off and landing.
Some of the highlights of our trip:
- Spending time with the family.
- Brady & Wesley meeting Callie for the first time; Wes said he "wants one!"
- Jasey changing her first diaper...may need a little more practice!
- Taking tons of pictures of Callie (as you can see below).
- Getting a tan in March.
- Two words: baby dresses!
- Going on walks to the Mexican town of San Jose del Cabo.
- The guys (and Jay) going ATV-ing while the girls got spa-treatment pedicures (thanks mom!).
- Guacamole and fruity drinks by the pool!
- Callie taking her first swim - she seemed to like the water.
- Having tons of help with Callie and just relaxing.
Thanks to my parents for a fabulous trip and to the fam for all your help with the babe!