Jan 20, 2009

Waiting...

No baby yet!

With only three days to go, we are still waiting. It's hard to believe my due date is just about here! It's such a funny feeling, knowing that all of the plans that I make at this point are tentative. It could be any minute, or even two weeks late (let's hope not)! At one of my baby showers, we all guessed the date she would be born, and my guess was January 20th. I think that's today...

Kyle's been bringing his computer home from work every night now, just incase, so he doesn't have to go back to get it! It's cute because he always wants to make sure that our cars have full tanks of gas - how thoughtful! I have my bags packed for the most part, but I only have so many clothes that fit, so I'm finding myself doing laundry almost every day!

I got the "40-week" pedicure yesterday. Can you guess what color I chose? Pink of course! I think the lady rubbed my feet for and extra long time. How sweet...it was awesome!

I made my 40-week appointment at the clinic yesterday, and the lady at the reception desk asked me, "what week appointment is this, 28 weeks?" I was like, "no, it's 40!" That was kind of funny. Maybe she doesn't see many pregnancies?!?

Well, I will try to keep you posted if there are any updates! Please keep us in your prayers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for babies! A good friend of mine is 3 days over due and is patiently waiting. You can see her blog here:
www.the-oltremare.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

I've been thinking of you often and wondering if you'd gone into labor yet! You will be in our prayers. You will do great!

Philly said...

How exciting! I remember those last days so well. It's a fun time...get all the sleep you can in the little time you have left!!!

djp said...

I check this about 10 times a day hoping for an exciting update!!! hehehe, I hope you're taking time to rest and relax and just think: your cutie will be here before you know it!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Nealy. Your precious baby will be here soon even though it probably feels like every day is like a week!! A couple days before Kyla was born I went into work for one more day and then I cleaned my house like crazy!! Who knows if that helped her come quicker, but it kept me busy!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com