Jan 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to everyone! Wow, I can't believe that it is 2009 already! Isn't it crazy that another year has gone by? I think this one will be quite an exciting one for us.

We celebrated our last (non-parent) New Years Eve with a date downtown. I was quite impressed with myself for 1) dressing up, (low) heels and all; 2) leaving the house in below-zero weather; and 3) not wishing I was home on my couch the whole time; at this point in my pregnancy! =)

We went to 112 Eatery, a place we've been wanting to try. I loved the atmosphere - there were candles lit everywhere. I was jealous the whole time of Kyle's cheeseburger (who orders a cheeseburger at a gormet restaurant on New Years Eve?!?). However, it was not your ordinary burger - it had melted brie cheese all over it, on an English muffin, and it was really good! He even offered to trade (what a sweetie), but I stuck with my risotto. The chocolate pot de creme for dessert was amazing...the best chocolate pudding I've ever had...really...hardly can be called pudding! We had a lot of fun looking back on '08 and looking forward at '09. Thanks, sweetie, for our last fun date of '08!

Now the real question is...did I manage to stay up until midnight?!?!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a fun date! I bet you look so cute right now. How are you feeling?

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com