Sep 29, 2008

Very Funny!

I had to pick up a part at the Volkswagen dealer today. As the guy was ringing up my purchase, he asked if I wanted them to install the part, or if my husband was going to do it.

What?!?!

Okay, so he was right, I'm not going to do it myself. But, still!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As I was leaving the mall, a lady that walked past me looked at my belly and smiled. I thought, "How cute! People are recognizing that I'm pregnant and it makes them happy!"

A minute later, I looked down at my black shirt and realized I had crumbs on my belly from my cinnamon-sugar pretzel I had just finished eating!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Today as I was talking to my mom on the phone, I realized my car was low on gas. So, I pulled up the gas station and started filling up. Somehow, involved in the conversation, I realized I was putting in unleaded and not premium like I'm supposed to. Opps! I canceled it after about 20 seconds. Don't try to talk and pump gas at the same time! And don't tell Kyle!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Well, one time I put in E85 which is SUPER bad for your car if it is not designed to take it. The check engine light went on and I thought I had ruined the car. The guy at the gas station told me to fill the rest up with gas, and drive around for a week to let the Ethanol out of the cars system. The light went off after a week, but I make sure to pay more attention now :-)

Kiki@Seagulls in the Parking Lot said...

I did the same thing talking on the phone once, except I started putting in premium instead of regular.

I always leave a food trail of what I've been eating! It is nice to have a little shelf for my bowl of ice cream!

J and J Masson said...

you do know there are signs up at gas stations that tell you to NOT talk on the cell phone and pump gas at the same time right? :)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com