Apr 16, 2008

Kiley and Matthew!


Kiley and Matt, my sister and her husband that live in Chicago, came to stay with us this weekend! We love having company (hint hint), and we had a blast with them. We realized that we like to do a lot of the same things, and we have a lot in common with both of them. I am so thankful that God has blessed my with such a great sister, and He has given her such a loving husband!

We did lots of fun activities -- we went shopping downtown, "broke in" to Target HQ to see where Kyle works (we needed a special pass and everything!), went out for Caribou, and played Rummikub (my new favorite game). Matt is getting his MBA and Kyle of course just finished his, so they had "business talk" a lot. Then, we went out for sushi on Saturday night in Uptown. Sunday for lunch, we all went to Nate and Natalie's house -- it was fun to see and catch-up with friends from college.

I remember when I was younger, thinking about how fun it would be when Kiley and I were both married and could "double date." Funny to think that those days are here! And now, we are thinking about how fun it will be when our "kids" are cousins!

2 comments:

brianna gray said...

Hey Nealy! I didn't know you started this! Cool! I'll be adding it to my daily checking :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! I love having "new" friends to stalk!!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com